Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Epiphany by Christina Jean Michaels

Click the picture to view other WoW
WoW

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event,by Breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection for Brenna is:


Title- EPIPHANY
Author-CHRISTINA JEAN MICHAELS 
Release date- JULY 19TH

Book Synopsis:
“I had my first psychic dream when I was nine. Psychic implied power, and powerful wasn’t a word I’d use to describe myself. I couldn’t foretell the future or conjure visions at will, but I couldn’t think of a more fitting word to describe what I sometimes saw in my dreams.”

For 23-year-old Mackenzie Hill, tossing her life down the garbage disposal is easy after a painful incident shatters her life. Her heart is bleeding, and moving to Watcher’s Point is a chance to start anew, only she isn’t prepared for the guy who walks out of her dreams and into the flesh. Literally . . . because she’s been dreaming about this sexy stranger for years. 

Mackenzie is even less prepared to face the dark nature of her dreams. They’ve turned disturbingly gruesome, full of blood and murder, and when they begin to coincide with the media’s headlines, she and Aidan realize her visions might be the key to stopping a madman from killing again.

Only Aidan has painful secrets of his own, and perhaps the biggest danger of all is falling for him.


Why I want to read this one? Well I actually was recently introduced to this book by the author and once I read the synopsis I knew I had to get my hands on this one and read it! + The cover is beautiful and there is a guy named Aidan...Aidan's are always very hot guys..I just can't wait...eek!

What is your WoW? 


3 comments:

  1. I saw this a few weeks back on goodreads and found it rather interesting. Thanks for sharing and reminding me about the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. This sounds all kinds of interesting! Thanks for putting it on my radar (and for visiting our WoW)! :)

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!