Friday, June 7, 2013

Feature and Follow #9

 photo 8474595901_873f4993f4_n_zps0c395c3c.jpg

click the picture to be directed to a Host blog


It's that time again! Feature and Follow! This is my 8th one and I'm loving this fun way to meet other bloggers! If you want to join click the picture above to be redirected to a Host blog.





Rules VIA Alison Can Read

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
1.(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2.(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3.Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4.Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5.If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6.Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7.If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8.If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!




Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why? 

A: Is Yes, I broke up with Night huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. I felt like there are to many books and it dragged on. Don't get me wrong I love the first few books and the characters. I just couldn't seem to get through book 4.



I would love to hear about your book break up. Let me know in the comments below. Be sure to follow me and I will follow you back! Thanks xo, Brenna


5 comments:

  1. Never heard of that series! But I have heard the author is pretty good... maybe not :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Old Linky follower!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read that before! But there's definitely that struggle when there's many books in a series.

    New follower via Bloglovin!

    Sarah @ Bubbly & Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, some series just go on too darn long!

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when that happens! Some books are just so hard to get through. As much as I hate breaking up with a series, I almost always feel relieved after I do! :) http://abbiereadsbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!