Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feature and Follow #12- What's your preferred reading format?

 photo 8474595901_873f4993f4_n_zps0c395c3c.jpg

click the picture to be directed to a Host blog


It's that time again! Feature and Follow!I'm loving this fun way to meet other bloggers! If you want to join click the picture above to be redirected to a Host blog.





Rules VIA Alison Can Read

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
1.(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2.(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3.Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4.Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5.If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6.Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7.If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8.If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc? 

A: Hardcovers but I find myself reading more ebooks. Ebooks for one are cheaper so I can buy more books for my money, But it always feels good when you pick up the hardcover or even paperback and that smell of the pages hits your nose...*sigh* It's simply wonderful!  Yeah I'm weird but I sure love the smell of books :)

Follow me and I shall do the same!


17 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'm not all that into the smell of books but I definitely like the physical feeling of a book.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I haven't meet to many people who like the smell of books..I guess it's just a little weird thing I do ..hehe..Thanks for hopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. i go for the cheaper edition of the book too and these days it's e-books. but i've grown to like them.

    i'm new follower via bloglovin'. hope you can stop by our FF post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you do get use to them huh? I have been getting more into the ebooks too but there is still nothing like print copies...especially when you receive one from the author/giveaways in the mail..right when you open your mail box and see a package,knowing there is a printed copy of a book in there. Then feel it with your hands. It's simply...Amazing :) Thanks for stopping by. Ill be sure to follow you back!

      Delete
  3. Good answer. Happy weekend :)

    bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-54.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm heading over to check out your FF now! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the smell of books, too! In high school our books for English class always smelled weird and people made fun of me for smelling them at all. Rude! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Love it! Thats totally awesome! Book Smeller's unite :) People can be so rude sometime. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I buy mostly ebooks for the same reason, but I do love the smell of hardbacks.

    New bloglovin follower :)

    Emma @ From the Writer’s Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world who like the smell of books :) Thanks for stopping by. Ill be sure to follow you back!

      Delete
  6. I will always love my physical books more, but eBooks are just so much easier to get a hold of.

    New Follower via Bloglovin'

    Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true and are easier to receive as well. SO many authors and blog giveaways are ebook. Thanks for stopping by ill be sure to stop by your blog and follow you back! :)

      Delete
  7. I totally agree. Ebooks are cheaper access, but they will never replace hardcovers. Old follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very true. Hardcovers are always nice to have. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I love the smell of books, too!

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin'. :)

    Slytherpuff
    Bettering Me Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay another person like me! There aren't to many of us out there..hehe thanks for stopping by ill be sure to follow you back!

      Delete
  9. :) I would have to most definitely have to agree with you on that one. you can have a boat load more of book with ebooks than print to carry around. I would not want to have to carry a print books around..they get so heavy. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!