Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature and Follow #11- Favorite Literary Quote

 photo 8474595901_873f4993f4_n_zps0c395c3c.jpg

click the picture to be directed to a Host blog


It's that time again! Feature and Follow!I'm loving this fun way to meet other bloggers! If you want to join click the picture above to be redirected to a Host blog.





Rules VIA Alison Can Read

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
1.(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2.(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3.Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4.Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5.If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6.Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7.If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8.If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Q: Activity: Favorite Literary Quote-


A: I have so many, I will just do my top 3 from my recent reads.

In Too Deep-
"Don't ever settle, Gracie. You're worth your weight in gold."

Good Vibrations-
"dpes that mean if you have my heart and soul and I have your heart and soul then we are whole?

Good Vibrations-
"Don't fall in love too past, girls. You're strong, independent women, Don't ever feel like you have to rely on a man. you're educated and smart. Let life take you where you're suppose to be. Never hold back."

Letting her words sink in, it makes me wonder "Even in love?" I ask.

"Especially in love. But true love allows you to be who you're meant to be. It doesn't dictate your potential."


Let me know what you have I would love to read your favorite quotes.




6 comments:

  1. Those are really uplifting (and rather romantic quotes) - Love them :) I went down the Sarah Dessen route with mine. It was almost too hard to narrow down my choices. She has so many I love!

    Old follower via Bloglovin', new GFC follower :) Here's my FF

    - Allie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stooping by! I'm heading over to your blog right now...:)

      Delete
  2. Lovely quotes! Followed you on twitter:)

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but they are great! Thanks for stopping by.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki Books

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your quotes :)

    I'm new to blogging and following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    You can follow me back at "SnowRavyn's Reviews"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read those books, but I like the quotes. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!