Release date: May 15th 2013
Available formats: Paperback & ebook
From recess buddies to high school sweethearts, Eli Stone and Bonnie Jinks were constants in each other's lives. Although young, their relationship had withstood the test of many teenage tribulations. Marriage and a happy ever after were in their future plans.
One alcohol fueled mistake rips them apart. Bonnie ends up on the road with her new boyfriend while Eli joins the military. It seems as if their lives will never intersect again.
A near fatal accident brings them together and their chemistry is undeniable. But will the pain of the past keep them apart? Can they make their love work again?
Brandy Jeffus has been writing stories since an early age. She would dictate them to her mom who would type them out on a typewriter.
She is a mother to two precious children and lives in North Texas, but she'll always consider herself an East Texan, hailing from the Rose Capital of the world, Tyler.
10 Things I Wish I Knew About Being an Author I Didn't Know Before
10. No matter how much you love your story; there will be people out there that hate it. And that’s okay! It is the name of the game.
9. Self-promotion and marketing is HARD work!
8. Hitting the “Publish” button can induce a mini heart attack!
7. Having fans say they look forward to more of my work is one of the best feelings ever.
6. Having fans in the first place is completely mind-boggling!
5. Writing a blurb is time consuming and probably the hardest part of the whole book process.
4. Having your words in other people’s hands around the world is an awesome feeling.
3. The editing process STINKS!
2. There are a ton of resources available and lots of fellow authors out there willing to help and support you and that’s a blessing!
Follow the Tour