Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feature & Follow #16: Book Selfie!

 photo 8474595901_873f4993f4_n_zps0c395c3c.jpg

click the picture to be directed to a Host blog


It's that time again! Feature and Follow!I'm loving this fun way to meet other bloggers! If you want to join click the picture above to be redirected to a Host blog. Can't wait to follow new blogs and get new followers!! :)



Rules VIA Alison Can Read

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
1.(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2.(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3.Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4.Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5.If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6.Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7.If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8.If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Q:  Book Selfie! Snap a picture of you and your current read.

A:
Brenna-First off before you actually see my selfie let me say I'm not one to be in pictures. I always feel they turn out worse than I actually feel I look like..lol if that makes any sense. So that said I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best so I will just post two and you can tell me which one you like in the comments down below :P 
without further ado..here are the two pictures of me ,my kindle ,and Travis Walker [on a pillow ] :)
 'Girls Love Travis Walker' by  





Trust me I had a lot lot more picture I took until I found a few that were okay to use. What book are you all reading let me know? I can't wait to see all your beautiful faces!! **Brenna**


Annie- Me, Myself, and City of Bones ( on the kindle) 
'City of Bones' by  



Who else is so excited to see the movie?? If you have already seen it let us know how you liked it...is it worth seeing? let us know in the comments below!! 


25 comments:

  1. Haha, love your pics! Definitely loved the one on the right. You "surprised" look, I imagine? Enjoy!

    New GFC follower! :)

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah I guess I was trying to be..Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!! :)

      Delete
  2. love your pics,new GFC follower
    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's always hard to just pick one.. Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. City of Bones? Yes. And I love your face (expression). It's actually a study that people think you're more awesome than you do, whereas the actual awesomeness of you cannot be determined because everyone has a different opinion. So yeah, you look great. Hehe.

    Followed!

    Check out my feature in return? Don’t forget to follow via Bloglovin’!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very wise! We shall keep that in mind the next time we need to post picture :) Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi! New follower via bloglovin! Also, love the Kindle cover! I thought it was a picture frame at first glance haha. I'm in need of a new cover. The one I have was a gift and it's too small for mine so I just kind of slide my kindle into it to cover the screen up when I'm not using it.

    Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually our dad made annie's kindle cover. It's some type of leather and he put our family crest on the back..it's pretty cool! Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Cool pics. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-61.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing :D New Follower via GFC,twitter and else.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the same exact thing I took about 10 before I chose one. Sheesh the pressure! lol. Nice choice New twitter and GFC follower!

    Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right..who would have thought trying to post a picture would be such a hard decision :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to see the City of Bones movie! AHHHH! :D

    Julianna Smith - my FFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just wish the movie didn't cost so much!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Haha we have the same F&F! Since I'm going to the movies to watch City of Bones with my friends I decided to read the book first!:)
    Anyways New Follower via GFC!

    Check out my F&F

    Marii @The Words Written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you would sit though the movie picking out the differences since the book with be fresh on your mind :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. City of Bones is on my TBR :) I want to read it before I see the movie.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like City of Bones ( book and Movie!)

      Delete
  11. Lovely poses, ladies. I hope you enjoy all your reads. I've already finished reading City of Bones and just the other day, I watched the movie.

    New follower on bloglovin and Twitter.

    Thoughts and Pens Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to see it tomorrow! I'm so pumped!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let us know how good it is!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete


  13. شركة شحن اثاث من جدة الى الاردن شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل اثاث من الدمام الى الاحساء شركة نقل اثاث من الدمام الى الاحساء
    شركة شحن اثاث من الدمام لمصر شركة شحن اثاث من الدمام لمصر
    ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!