Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

 photo c2383c48-b607-43a0-9bef-f4cfbde63fc0_zps9f82b485.jpg

This I my very first time doing this Liebster Award and it looks like a good way to discover new blogs and be able to nominate awesome people and their blog's along the way. So bare with me if I make a few mistakes or sound like a boring person. I hope you enjoy this and will take part in it! {If you are new to my blog- Be sure to follow me and leave a comment and I will follow you back :D } I created my Liebster picture posted above (yes I know I spelt it wrong in the pic please forgive me- I'm to lazy to fix it:P ) but you can find Other Liebster photo's on Google.


Liebster Blog Award ~ CLICK TO READ MORE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me for the award... so excited.

    You can check out my post about it Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for responding and participating! I think it is wonderful that you added some originality to it. Get busy with that book! If I did it, anyone can! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!