Thursday, May 9, 2013

Swoon Thursday #4- Animate Me by Ruth Clampett

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yabound hosts Swoon Thursday- click picture to see their post.

Here is how it works...
{From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the chicks at YABound!}

My swoon worthy moment is from

Animate Me by Ruth Clampett

 photo 9eacbdd2-c507-425d-8c7c-14d6c5ecc318_zps446a676a.jpg<

Nathan POV ~She pushes me against the door, and the look in her eyes undoes me. I forget that she is acting,demonstrating this scene for my benefit. All I can fell is this overwhelming passion I have for her. I'm already excited. Can I, Can I?
"Can I kiss you? She asks with those beautiful eyes searching mine.
"Yes,"I whisper as she steps forward. I feel her hands rest on my chest before they move up to my shoulders. A second passes and she's so close to me that I can feel the heat from her skin.....~


This book is really good and it was a little hard to find a swoon that would be PG rated. I will be reviewing this book on my blog next month. I would recommend Animate Me to Adult readers. There are a lot of good juice scenes that made me Swoon but there were equal scene that were juice that made me swoon too. I enjoyed the main character Nathan. What a charmer :D

3 comments:

  1. Nice swoon. A lot of heroes POV and pushing against something swoons today.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book! It sounds hot! And don't worry too much about PG rated :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This one does sound good!! Another book added to the TBR! :D

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!