Tuesday, June 28, 2016

**NEW RELEASE** Wicked Ride by Sawyer Bennett

New Release from Sawyer Bennett

Wicked Ride (Wicked Horse, Book #4) is available now! The fourth release in The Wicked Horse series, Wicked Ride can be read as a standalone.

Get Wicked Ride now!
Amazon: **available on release day**

#SaveAHorseRideACowboy #WickedHorse #AvailableNow



I think this woman may be the death of me. A dire prediction, but probably true.
Probably true because she’s not mine to have and I’ll probably take her, even at the risk to my own safety. So many men slobbering to get a taste of her and only one, sweet, virginal girl to go around.
That’s right.
She’s a virgin.
Looking like a porcelain china doll that would break if not handled carefully. But I also know she’s stronger than she looks.
She’s a contradiction.
She’s most likely my downfall.
Like I said, she’ll probably be the death of me, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take.

**Warning: this book has sex in it. Lots of sex. Dirty sex. The Wicked Horse Series is a bit different than what Sawyer Bennett normally writes. While you’ll still enjoy fabulous characters, a suspenseful story, some witty banter and an epic romance, there’s just… a lot of sex. You’ve been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!