Thursday, September 5, 2013

Feature & Follow #17: Bookshelf Tour

 photo 8474595901_873f4993f4_n_zps0c395c3c.jpg

click the picture to be directed to a Host blog


It's that time again! Feature and Follow!I'm loving this fun way to meet other bloggers! If you want to join click the picture above to be redirected to a Host blog. Can't wait to follow new blogs and get new followers!! :)



Rules VIA Alison Can Read

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
1.(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
2.(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
3.Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
4.Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
5.If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
6.Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
7.If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
8.If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Q- Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf. 

A- Your going to be a little disappointed with my bookshelf .well my physical bookshelf anyways (my ereader bookshelf is jammed packed with books- I have a problem downloading free books :P ) I think I have a total of twenty books and out of all the books I own my favorites would have to be:

Complete Hush Hush Series

Dare You To

And this last one is I just won so I don't have it yet but its coming so it will be on my bookshelf soon :)
Immortals

I would love to see what's on your shelf! Please share in the comments below :) Happy Blogging!



12 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I still need to finish the Hush Hush series. It's popular with so many.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a good one! I really enjoyed them!! Thanks for Hopping through :)

      Delete
  2. Really want to read Dare You To! New Follower :)
    My F&F http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should READ it! It was a good one :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a YA novel reader but those covers are gorgeous - particularly the Immortals one. Here’s my F&F
    Old Bloglovin’ follower
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been getting more into the NA/Adult lately but most of those are on my kindle. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hush Hush was a great book! Still need to finish the series!

    New Bloglovin old Twitter :)

    Have a great friday

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Do need to finish it! I loved the ending of the series! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love Hush, Hush too :) Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have not started these series'. New GFC follower

    Here is my Follow friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should they are all good series!! :) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Riddle me Dee Riddle me Tee I'm so Happy you decided to leave a comment for Me!! ( okay maybe I shouldn't try to write anything clever.) Thanks for showing us some love!